Blogger news

Blogroll

How to create a presentation by Video in Microsoft PowerPointMicrosoft Office Tutorials - Creating a presentation using PowerPoint is easy, because PowerPoint was created for this purpose. But as easy as sharing a job if you do not know the formula will be difficult.That's what I felt when I first wanted to make a presentation using PowerPoint. With frequent practice and try it try here finally see also equations. Now the results of that experience on this occasion I will share some ways to make a presentation by using PowerPoint.PowerPoint presentation like a slide show function. To convey the message or story, my friend can divide it into several slides. Convey a message or a story with a powerpoint presentation more interesting and not boring, because it can be accompanied by animations, audio and even video.This presentation is often used in a workshop or seminar even in the world of education. For my friend who wants to make a presentation using PowerPoint let's us learn together, this tutorial is reserved for beginners, for those who have advanced awaited criticism and suggestions yes.
An easy way to make a presentation in Microsoft PowerPointI consider my friend already has the software Microsoft PowerPoint. Here I use Microsoft PowerPoint 2007. If buddies do not have please first install Microsoft officenya yes.


1. Open Microsoft PowerPoint pal, then choose the design menu, then select a theme that buddy like, here I have chosen the theme Apex. Buddy can change colors, Fonts and effectsnya customizable pal.



 

2. After my friend chose a theme, simply replace the words click to add title with the title of the presentation buddy and click to add the subtitle with its description. Buddy also can replace it with a buddy like writing, because nothing that requires my friend had to write the title and subtitle. 
3. To add slides friend can do so in the home menu and then click the new slide and choose a layout that my friend needed.




 

4. If my friend wants removes one slide pal just click the slide to be deleted and then click Del on the keyboard. Buddy also can set the slide 1 to slide 2 by drag and drop. 
5. To add animation to slide the turn of my friend can do so in the menu animationClick the slides that will be animated, and then select the model animated buddy like. If my friend wants the entire slide using the same animation, please click Apply to All. Buddy can also add voice dikolom no sound and adjust the animation speed in the fast column. Click on automatically after if my friend wants changes at the click of a mouse slid without. To see the results, please click on the preview friend who is in the top left corner.




 

6. To add animation effects to text or an image in a presentation, please click costume animation and then click the text to be in love animation, and then select the add effect. Please be exercised alone.





7. Click Slide Show to see the results of the whole (full screen)

8. If the presentation has been made simply stored. If my friend wants to edit it at a later date please click ctrl + S,




 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Top